hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Saturday 29 November 2014

Urban Outfitters Mini Haul//Must Be The Feeling

Ciao, I bought some clothes from UO recently and I had never bought any clothes from their website before and I was very impressed with the service and delivery, I just love there clothes, there is so much to choose from.

Staring at Stars Monochrome Intarsia Pull-On Skirt - £12
I really love this skirt, it is slightly woolly and its super comfy, I like were it sits and the wintery pattern. 


BDG Tri-Blend Boyfriend Tee - £5

I really love the bagginess of this top and its so casual and comfy. If I could wear a top everyday it would be this one! However it does crease easily.


Cooperative Ringer Tee - £15




I love the simple monochrome colours of the top, it sits just above my waist so it goes well with high-waisted and low rise jeans. 



Pins & Needles Lace Print Crop Tee in Grey - £12

This top is great for evening outings and I like the grey tones on the top which is perfect for autumn/winter time.


Hope you liked this petite haul!




No comments:

Post a Comment