hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer jeans!

hello everyone! its been more than 2 weeks since i've written a post, & i have really missed it! for the last 2 weeks i have been in the hot sunny land of ITALY! the weather there was so hawt & i really enjoyed being there! but now im back to rainy London! whooop whooop!

here are my summer jean wish list:

Summer jeans!

1. Boohoo Anastasia Tie Dye Skinny Jeans from boohoo.com, at the moment they are sold out but they were £32 & i just love them, they are great for summer, spring & even autumn outfits! I love the tie dyed affect!

2. Miss Selfridge Blush Super Skinny from Missselfridge.com are now £20 which has gone down from £38. i love the summery feel of them & the colour!


3. Forever New Carmel super skinny jean from forevernew.com.au which are £47. My favourite colour is blue, so i had to pick them! they are quite expensive but they are good quality.

4. DIESEL 'Grupee' jean from farfetch.com is £74, they were £147, so they have gone down alot. I think they look super comfy!

5. Zara 5 Pocket Floral Print Trousers from zara.com which are £38! I love the pattern & I think they are super cute!

6. Maison Scotch Women's 85711 La Parisienne Skinny Jeans - Neon Coral which are £60 & they are from coggles.com

7. Bullhead Black Tropical Floral Ankle Skinniest Jeans are £32 & are from pacsun.com! I never heard of this website before & they have some really nice stuff!

hope you liked this post!

comment bellow if you like any of these jeans or you have any jeans you like!




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. same, they're all so pretty & summery!xxx

      Delete
  2. I love these jeans, especially the tye dye ones!:)
    Please check out my fashion & beauty blog, xx
    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love those ones too! I will check out your blog soon:)xxx

      Delete