hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Saturday 18 October 2014

ASOS//Endlessly Searching

I want to do a asos haul but there is so much to choose from! haha here are my favourite picks let me know what you think!

1.
Image 4 of New Look Quilted Check Print Mini Skirt

 New Look Quilted Check Print Mini Skirt - £17.99

I really love the classy feel to this skirt and the sophisticated colours - perfect for autumn and winter. I like the pattern as well as it looks more playful than an block coloured skirt.

2.
Image 4 of ASOS Rivington High Waist Denim Jeggings in Indigo Acid Wash

ASOS Rivington High Waist Denim Jeggings in Indigo Acid Wash - £28

I like the dark colour of the jeans but I'm not sure of the acid wash! It would go well with crop tops and leather jackets.

3.
Image 1 of ASOS Tartan Print Hair Bow

ASOS Tartan Print Hair Bow - £6

I love this, its so cute. If your not confident enough to buy a tartan skirt, like me, this accessory is perfect to finish off any look; whether its with a shopping trip or a wedding, it is the perfect finishing touch. 

4. 
Image 3 of ASOS Cropped Vest with Contrast Neck Band

ASOS Cropped Vest with Contrast Neck Band - £10


I really like this top, it is so easy to wear and you can wear it with anything, and it is also not that expensive - bonus all round!


5. 
Image 1 of ASOS T-Shirt in Washed Floral Print

ASOS T-Shirt in Washed Floral Print - £18

I know summer has gone but I really love these pastel colours and pink makes the boys wink. It is a light material that would be great to layer with.

6. 
Image 1 of New Look Petite Pu Biker Jacket

New Look Petite Pu Biker Jacket - £39.99

I've been meaning to purchase a leather jacket for a while now but I couldn't find the right one for me but I really like this one.

7. 
Image 1 of ASOS Swing Dress in Textured Bird Print

ASOS Swing Dress in Textured Bird Print - £28

I really love the pattern of the dress and the style! It is a unique and a super cute dress that would be great with a leather jacket and black ankle boots!

8. 
Image 3 of ASOS Scuba Shift Dress in Check Print

ASOS Scuba Shift Dress in Check Print - £32

One of my favourite films is hairspray and this dress reminds me of the 60s! I really love it, the check print would look great for special occasions and it looks light so it won't be stuffy.

9. 
Image 3 of ASOS Slouchy Coat in Texture

ASOS Slouchy Coat in Texture - £75

I like the formal style of the coat and it would also look good with a casual everyday look as well. It is a very diverse piece of clothing that will never go out of fashion, which makes it a great piece to add to your wardrobe!

10. 
Image 1 of Glamorous Oversized Check Shirt

Glamorous Oversized Check Shirt - £28

I'm just in love, with the shirt and all... I love the colours of the shirt and it looks like a comfortable material, this would be perfect for autumn/winter weather. 

Hope you liked this post, let me know what your favourite pieces are and what you would buy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god I really want that tartan hair bow now, and the bird patterned swing dress! Must. resist. temptation.

    Lovely post ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know it's hard but we have to try to resist

      anna xx

      Delete
  2. Love everything on the list http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete