hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Sunday 12 October 2014

Party Outfits//Forever Young

I have been to a few parties in the last few weeks and here are the outfits I wore...

Outfit 1:


Displaying IMG-20140903-WA018.jpg




Dress ~ Topshop, Gingham Bodycon Tunic Dress- WAS £30 NOW £15 
Shoes ~ Miss Selfridges, Amour Cut Out Boot - £45


Displaying image.jpg  

I really loved this outfit it was a really fun to wear and I liked wearing a bodycon dress!

Outfit 2:
  

Top ~ Missguided, Otelia Burnout Ribbed Crop Top Black - £12.99
Skirt ~ Forever 21 - about £7 - £10
Shoes ~ Converse, navy
Jacket ~ Asos, it was a light denim over-sized jacket - £40
Tights ~ Sainsbury's or Pirmark

This outfit was very autumnal as the colours on my skirt are very seasonal! Its a great outfit to wear casually as well as this the skirt is high waisted so you can wear many different tops. Also, the top is so lovely, I am extremely pleased with that purchase.


Hope you liked my outfits and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You look so buff in both of these outfits! I love your top in the second one so much x

    ReplyDelete